This is a preview of a larger project that is in my store.
This activity is fun and requires students to practice their scissor skills. I have include both long and short vowel words. This activity is great for small groups, or as an independent activity.
Before students begin or after an activity is finished you can put the activity sheet under the doc cam ask the following questions.
1. How many vowels in this word?
2. How many consonants in this word?
3..How many syllables in this word?
4..Where would you find this, animal or item?
5. Who can use this word in a sentence?
6. Who can use this word in a question sentence?
7. Some words have words that rhyme, ask students to name a word that rhymes.
These questions are great review.