Quick and Easy Freebie "Feel the Beat" "Take a Seat""Say Your Name" Chant-Brain Break-Movement with chant and activity posters. Great for classroom management, learning names, back to school activity, brain break or transition for any classroom.
Best for Grades K-3.
- 3 Chants “Feel the Beat”, “Say Your Name”, “Take a Seat”
- Teaching Ideas
- Posters with actions.
- Print or project this resource to help students learn to sit down, say their name, and feel the beat. (or for a fun brain break or music lesson.
- • To teach: Ask students to “echo” you after the end of the phrase.
- • Practice the chant using your normal voice, then whisper voice, loud voice or make up a melody and sing it!
- • Change out or extend the activity by including more movement actions.
- Ask students to make up their own moves and chants.
- • Music Teachers: Use instruments for students to create their own rhythm and ostinato patterns.
USE THIS RESOURCE:
- In line
- In between subjects
- As a Brain Break
- As part of a lesson
- Use it to develop classroom community, leadership and for your classroom management.
It's a FOREVER FREEBIE!
Want some more Brain Break activities?
MORE BEAN BAG ACTIVITIES
MORE CREATIVE MOVEMENT ACTIVITIES:
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at email@example.com
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Thanks for stopping by!