This resource was designed to help teachers teach, reinforce, practice, and assess students’ understanding of fractions.
Students will have to color the correct pictures that represent a fraction, remembering that fractions are broken into equal parts.
This worksheet is no prep and comes with an answer key.
This resource was designed with grade 3 standards in mind but can also be used in grades 4, 5 and 6 as a review for beginning of the fractions unit or for inclusive learning.
It aligns with the number and operations-fractions standard 3.NF.A.1.
Check out some of our other fraction products including our Fraction BUNDLE at a discount!
1. Grade Three Math: Fractions BUNDLE Common Core Aligned
2. Grade Three/Four Math: Fraction Unit Assessment Worksheets
3. Grade Three/Four Math: "My Fraction Booklet" for Fraction Unit Introduction
4. Grade Three Math: Naming Fractions Worksheet 3.NF.A.1 and 3.NF.A.3.B
5. Grade Three/Four Math: Pizza Party Fraction Worksheets 3.NF.A.1, 3.NF.A.3.D
6. Roll-a-Fraction Math Dice Game 3.NF.A.1, 3.NF.A.3.B
7. Grade Three/Four Math: Comparing Fractions Worksheet 3.NF.A.1, 3.NF.A.3.D.
Check out our FREEBIE just in time for St. Patty's Day!
St. Patty's Day Addition Coloring Worksheet