Technology is ENGAGING AND MOTIVATING for students of all ages! These articulation cards with QR codes provide a unique way to pair articulation practice with technology. They are perfect for practicng target sounds in structured conversation and within reading to work on carry-over skills.
This sample card set includes 6 initial TH cards to use with any free QR code app on a smart phone or tablet. The cards are a sample from my “Articulation QR Code Cards” featuring the sounds CH/L/TH/SH. The full set includes 36 cards for each sound and targets the sounds in the initial, medial, and final positions of words.
Multiple Ways to Assemble:
1. Print, laminate, and cut apart into cards.
2. Print and use the pages as worksheets.
3. Upload the pages to a computer or tablet (scan with a second device).
How to Use:
1. Download a free QR Code reader to your phone or tablet.
2. Have your student answer the question or fill-in statement on the card and then have them scan the QR code for the answer, which is also paired with a direction to use with the answer. Directions include saying a target word multiple times while completing an action, making up sentences, reading sound-loaded sentences and answering questions about the target word.