February is the perfect month for students to show kindness through music composition. Make a cute Valentine's Day Card for their classmates. Build classroom community and friendship. Best for K-3.
2 levels in poster and card size
USE THIS RESOURCE:
- Students will compose a short melodic phrase and then share it with a buddy. Or, you can have them use it s a card for a special person in their life.
- Brainstorm with students about "friendship" words and their rhythms-"sounds on the beat".
- Students will choose a word and compose a melodic phrase.
- Enjoy the classroom community and friendships you will encourage through this fun activity. Share them as a class or use for a performance opportunity.
- Use this as an opportunity to build notation skills. Working on so-mi? Ask students to compose using those notes.
- Using for Kinders and First Grade? Ask students to use Heart shapes for their notes.
- Using with 3rd graders? Ask students to write the notes on the heart staff.
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at email@example.com
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Thanks for stopping by!