Products in this Bundle (35)
showing 1-5 of 35 products
Focus your energy back on your students in your and get all the essentials you need for teaching present tense grammar, high-frequency verbs, and French 1 vocabulary in one place! This proficiency-centered bundle includes Francophone classroom decor, , high-frequency word walls, a Mardi Gras Super 7 culture reading, several sets of contextualized flashcards and vocabulary games, a song activity, an interactive notebook for teaching irregular present tense verbs in context, and much more!
**NEWLY ADDED DIGITAL RESOURCES FOR DISTANCE LEARNING**
- Full line of Digital Interactive Notebooks - (sample 1st edition here: Digital Interactive Notebook for Back to School in French 1-2)
- 10 virtual field trips to Francophone countries using Google Earth
Sold individually, these products are over $75--this bundle will be well over $100 with the scheduled additions. Save 20% and lock in your price for all future lessons.
This is a growing bundle and will continue to grow as I create new resources- get it now while the bundle is at this low of a price! The previous price was $45, and it will only go up as new resources are added!
- Editable Infographic-Style French Syllabus (all levels)
- Social Justice Unit - Je Suis Chez Moi (
- Digital Interactive Notebooks for High Frequency Verbs
- High-Frequency Word Wall (over 100 words)
- Francophone Country Distance Learning Project
- Francophone Country Labels and Bulletin Board Decor Set with Webquest
- Sweet 16 Verb Posters
- Contextualized Flashcards Sets: Telling Time, Food Vocab, House & Furniture
- J'ai, Qui A...School Supplies Vocabulary CI Game
- Editable Speaking Exam with Task Cards
- Holiday Readings with High-Frequency Focus-Mardi Gras
- Song Activities for Coeur de Pirate, Stromae, and Angelique Kidjo
- Special Person Posters for La Personne Spéciale Speaking Activity
- Edith Piaf HW Passes
- Letters to Santa Christmas Writing Activities
Follow my TpT store by clicking the green star above to be the first to find out about sales & events!
Read More on the Blog
Read the blog post here on how the Francophone country labels are a crucial part of my First-Day plans.
You can read more about how I use comprehensible input in my high school world language classes at my blog-become a subscriber to receive the ultimate guide to all things teaching in 2020 - the World Language Teacher Toolkit!
I'm here to support you through Distance Learning. What type of resource do you need?
FREEBIE - Me Voici Digital Activity
Get your lesson planning + self care dialed in:
Bring the party virtually NO PREP
Save big on current and future digital lessons: