This file has 6 possessive adjective practices.
- One is a speaking scavenger hunt where students practice the possessive adjectives of "my" and "your." Students take turns asking each other "Do you have your..." and answering affirmatively or negatively "Yes, I have my... or no, I don't have my..." Students record the name of the student if he/she answers affirmatively and tries to find someone who has each item on the sheet.
- The second sheet practices the possessive adjectives "my and your" and introduces "his/her" and "our." Students choose the correct form and explain why the particular form is correct based on the object that is described.
- The third practice reinforces the possessive adjectives for "his/her."
- The fourth practice reinforces the possessive adjectives for "our"
- The fifth practice reinforces the possessive adjectives for "their"
- The last practice reviews all the pronouns. It is also available by itself in the store as it works well as a "pre-quiz"