French Adjectives Mirror Sketch and Label Activity - Students sketch their self portraits in one mirror and then write adjectives used to describe themselves in the other.
Uses and ideas for this activity:
1. This is a great practice activity when descriptive adjectives are introduced.
2. Use as a back to school review of descriptive adjectives.
3. This is a fun speaking activity when students present their completed sketches to their classmates.
4. Use at the beginning of the year and the end of the year to see how students progress throughout the year.
5. Decorate the hall or a bulletin with these colorful, personalized student creations.
The download includes 4 slightly different versions of the activity to give flexibility and allow for differentiation. The 4 versions include:
1. Black and white mirrors, small mirror with 10 numbered spaces for adjectives, large mirror for self-portrait.
2. Colored mirrors, small mirror with 10 numbered spaces for adjectives, large mirror for self-portrait.
3. Black and white mirrors, large mirror with 10 numbered spaces for adjectives, small mirror for self-portrait.
4. Black and white mirrors, small mirror for self-portrait, large mirror with 5 numbered spaces for adjectives.
The instructions for all 4 designs are in English.
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my French sketch and label resources.
Please click here to see more of my French materials.
Please click here to visit my store.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
French Adjectives Mirror Sketch Activity
by Sue Summers
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
.drawing, adjetivos, hands on, fun stuff, fsl