Products in this Bundle (25)
showing 1-5 of 25 products
Are you looking for alphabet emergent readers to help your beginning French readers develop fluency for letters, letter sounds and build vocabulary? Then these ABC Readers will be the perfect fit for your guided reading.
With patterned text, these readers focus on letter identification, French letter sounds, and fine motor skills while tracing the alphabet words. Your kids will love engaging with these texts when they colour the ABC pictures all while developing letter/sound mastery.
- 23 ABC books (*See note below regarding W, X, Y, Z)
- BIG Teacher Book (great to print on cardstock and laminate it for durability)
- Half page story with pictures-*Great for kids to colour
- Half page story without pictures (students can read the sentences. Perfect for Kiddos who want to draw their own pictures!
- Stories use the sentence stems: Voici, Regarde and Il y a.
Want students to engage even more with the text? Print off the small readers with no pictures. Students will love creating their own pictures to support the story. It’s a win-win for letter/sound fluency learning.
- Guided Reading
- Literacy Centres
- Shared Reading
- Classroom books
- Practice at home
Please note that due to lack of words beginning with the letters W, X, Y, Z, they have been combined into 1 (one) book*
Other great literacy resources:
Copyright © La Classe de Mme Caroline.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.