Also included in
- Do your students struggle to learn French verbs and vocabulary? Do they forget their meanings or misspell them? These 1,000+ interactive notebook flashcards will reinforce the basics of French vocabulary and verbs so that your students will master their meanings. They're great for visual learners$49.99$71.89Save $21.90
- My French Lesson Plans, Activities, and Games, Vol. 1 includes over 1800 pages of fun, engaging activities that get your students reading, writing, and speaking in the target language. These resources will bring fresh energy to your class, will increase your students' fluency, and will save you hou$199.99$239.61Save $39.62
Do your students struggle to learn the French alphabet? Do they have trouble pronouncing the letters? These 40 interactive notebook alphabet and punctuation flashcards will help your students will master their letters and their pronunciation.
These INB flashcards are great for visual learners and each card shows how to pronounce the letter.
Here's what's included:
* 40 Color Photo Flashcards (letter or punctuation on one side, pronunciation or punctuation name on the other side)
* 40 Black and White Flashcards (same version as above just without color)
* Teacher Notes with 10 Suggestions for Classroom Activities to Master the French Alphabet
* 7 Review Game Ideas
These are also great as manipulatives for class games.
Can fit in a regular sized notebook or a composition notebook.
Includes a teacher version with notes and a student version so students can print the French alphabet flashcards at home.
Want more flashcards?
Want them all at a discounted price (with bonus sets)?
Not sure yet? Try 2 sets for free: