- French verb tenses powerpoint jeopardy games bundle - 17 different games17 jeopardy style powerpoint games (huge discount with the bundle). You're going to love these powerpoint jeopardy games with all the bells and whistles. They even include music, daily doubles and final jeopardy questions. The$82.00$50.00Save $32.00
- Ça y est, je parle français - French 1 - Unit 2 BUNDLE**Purchase the complete Ça y est, je parle français levels 1 & 2 curriculum here**This bundle contains Unit 2 of the Ça y est, je parle français curriculum.UNITÉ 21 REGULAR PRESENT TENSE -ER VERBS➯French Regular ER Verbs - Storyboard Listen$84.50$67.60Save $16.90
- Ça y est, je parle français - French 1 and 2 - Units 1 and 2 BUNDLESave 30% when you purchase this bundle. This bundle contains Units 1 and 2 of the Ça y est, je parle français curriculum.UNITÉ 11 SUBJECT PRONOUNS➯ French subject pronouns sudoku games2 NOUNS AND ARTICLES➯ Definite and indefinite art$164.00$114.80Save $49.20
- French verb AVOIR - Beginner Level - BUNDLEThis growing bundle includes my favorite resources for teaching beginners the verb avoir and avoir expressions. You get speaking prompt cards, a video lesson, worksheets, games, puzzles, and more will be added as I create additional resources for this verb.$26.25$16.50Save $9.75
- This bundle of the French verbs ÊTRE, ALLER, AVOIR and FAIRE will save you tons of time and money. Your students will never get bored because there are so many different games and activities in this bundle to practice these 4 essential verbs in the present tense. Use the components of each verb bun$120.00$80.00Save $40.00
You're going to love this powerpoint AVOIR JEOPARDY GAME with all the bells and whistles. It even has the JEOPARDY music, A DAILY DOUBLE and FINAL JEOPARDY.
This is a version that I’ve worked out the kinks on for the last 15 years of playing it with my students. The answers don’t have to be given in the form of a question unless you want to play that way. My students absolutely love this game, and so do I. They get very excited about it and always look forward to JEOPARDY DAY.
Have a look at the AVOIR EXPRESSIONS that are used in this game in the PREVIEW FILE. If your students haven't learned some of them you could give it to them to review before playing or even let them keep it out during the game EXCEPT when it's their turn to play.
I have included detailed directions, rules and tips for game playing.
This game would be wonderful after having spent time learning the verb "avoir" and the expressions that go along with it. Included in the game you'll find lots of idiomatic expressions that are really useful. I've included a list of expressions for students to study before starting the game. I've spent years working out the best way to play this game in a classroom setting, and it works so well that I went into a lot of detail in the instructions. The game includes 5 categories, daily doubles, and final jeopardy. If you have any questions at all about the game, please do feel free to ask.
➯ This resource is included in my French 1 curriculum bundle!
Check out my new Build Your Own French Bundle option. Select resources from my store, and if they total $20 or more, I'll quickly create a special order bundle for you at 20% off. No sale items or other already discounted bundles can be included.
Want to have all of your secondary French resource needs covered? Check out the following curriculum supplement bundles:
LICENSING TERMS: This purchase includes a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses.
COPYRIGHT TERMS: This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.