- Put small cards in bucket, bin or box
- Students pull card without looking
- If they can name the object (or use it in a sentence), they keep the card face up in front of them
- If they can not name it, they put it back in the pot
- If they draw a BANG! card, they choose a classmate with a card, and can take it from them only if they can name the object.
- If a player draws a BANG! card, s/he must put one, or all, of his or her cards back into the pot.
- Students must use words in a sentence to take one from another player.
Thank you to www.mycutegraphics.com for the images.
Merci for visiting © Allons-y!