Also included in
- Do your students struggle to learn French verbs, vocabulary, and grammar? Are they unable to use verbs or vocab correctly in a sentence? Do they misspell them and misuse common grammar on quizzes? These 177 interactive notebook flashcards will reinforce the basics of French vocabulary and verbs s$24.99$33.92Save $8.93
- My French Lesson Plans, Activities, and Games, Vol. 1 includes over 1800 pages of fun, engaging activities that get your students reading, writing, and speaking in the target language. These resources will bring fresh energy to your class, will increase your students' fluency, and will save you hou$199.99$239.61Save $39.62
Do your students struggle with learning the French body parts? Are they unable to use their new vocabulary in a sentence correctly? Do they misspell words and misuse common grammar on quizzes? These 35 French body parts trifold flashcards will teach your students to use these words (and other tricky grammar) correctly and fluently via vocabulary in context. Can be used with interactive notebooks or on their own.
For each body part flashcard, students:
* Read sentences and fill in the vocabulary word in context.
* Flip the flashcard over and fill in the word again as well as some additional words in the sentence.
* Write out all 3 sentences to solidify the grammar.
* Cut off the picture part of the flashcard to use to study.
* Staple the picture parts of the flashcards to create a mini review booklet for the end of the year.
Use French body parts flashcards and students will:
* Use vocabulary in context.
* Improve their overall spelling, accent use, and punctuation.
* Become familiar with tricky grammar structures such as: prepositions, pronouns, preterite, commands, etc.
These are also great as sub plans or as review for midterms or final exams.
Here's what teachers are saying about trifold flashcards:
* "I love this whole concept! Thanks so much. Can't wait for more . . . . This is great!"
* "Highly recommend. My students love them and are using the template to create their own."
* "Love! Love! Love them! So much fun to generate conversations! Love how you weave in other grammar points for teachable moments."
Not sure yet? Try a free sample for French Question Words.
Want more trifold flashcards?