Verb conjugation has never been so fuzzy!
This is the FAIRE single verb download of Catjugation. In Catjugation, the teacher and students use printed illustrations of spunky cats as visual aids to facilitate lessons on the mechanics of verb conjugation.
With CatjugationTM, there are 3 main types of cats: a preening pink cat, a proud yellow cat with a sardine, and a napping blue cat. These 3 cats parallel the three main groups of verbs: ER, RE, IR in French. The cats are divided into 3 parts: head, body, and tail. The irregular verbs are divided into 2 parts: head (subject pronoun) and body/tail (conjugated irregular verb).
In this download of CatjugationTM, you’re getting the French Single Verb FAIRE download, which includes two sets (one with patterns, one without) of 6 illustrations of FAIRE, one for each of the following: 1st, 2nd, 3rd person singular and 1st, 2nd, 3rd person plural.
• One short worksheet that practices translation and conjugation.
• One short worksheet with the cat images, where different parts are missing (subject or conjugated verb).
• One short worksheet that contains French sentences with the subject pronouns included, leaving spaces for the verbs.
*Please note, that this is the single download for the verb FAIRE. For a better value, you can purchase the French Catjugation: IRREGULAR Set
that contains 4 irregular verbs (avoir, aller, faire and être), or for an even better deal, the French Catjugation BUNDLE
has both the French Catjugation: STARTER Set
and the French Catjugation: IRREGULAR Set
Check out the individual Catjugation verbs here:
19 pages are in this file:
1. Title Page
2. Introduction Page
3-4. Classroom Usage Suggestions
5. One short worksheet with the cat images, where different parts are missing (subject, verb stem and verb ending).
6. One short worksheet that practices translation and conjugation.
7. One short worksheet that contains French sentences with the subject pronouns included, leaving spaces for the verbs.
8-13. 6 cat images with each conjugation of FAIRE with patterns
14-19. 6 cat images with each conjugation of FAIRE without patterns