PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Are you looking for songs to teach the 36 fundamental French Sounds? Sing along with the Chansons Phoniques - Classroom Charts and Personal Booklets! Connect the French sounds to print. Learn the sounds of the French language effortlessly and learn to apply them! (French Immersion and Core French)
French: Chansons Phoniques – 36 CLASSROOM CHARTS (PRINT)
· The 36 fundamental sounds of the French language are included in Chansons Phoniques .... s a t m i l c/k e n r d o p u g f b j é ou ch qu oi v on z an/en y ô eu x in â un h è/ê
· The 36 mp3's and charts include two songs and spellings for /y/ -- yogourt, yaourt
· 2 songs per page
· 1 song per page
· 4 songs per page in booklet format
The children will:
· Sing the songs
· Isolated specific sounds
· Learn the sound - letter(s) connection.
· Blend sounds orally to discover a mystery word.
· Blend sounds by moving across the print to decode a word.
· Segment sounds orally to learn to hear the sounds in words.
· Segment sounds in simple words and connect them to print.
· Learn high frequency/ sight words.
Chansons Phoniques complements ‘Le manuel phonique’ by Janet Mozan et Sue Lloyd published by Jolly Learning Ltd.
A time saver for:
· Teachers using reading programs like “Le manuel Phonique” (Jolly Learning Ltd.)
· French Immersion classrooms
· French Teachers
Also included in the Bundle:
You might like one of these Products:
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,
Laurie Fyke and Gladys Schoenwald @ Primarily Learning
Teach – Play – Learn
Note: These products were created as supplemental resources to complement teaching programs using manuals like: “Le manuel phonique”. These products were independently created and are not officially endorsed, sponsored or affiliated with Jolly Learning Ltd.