French City 38 Authentic Signs from Quebec City -
This resource contains 38 original photos
taken by me with my iPhone on a recent trip to Quebec City, Canada. They are compiled in a presentation that can be shown in class, or printed for other uses. The photo presentation contains a variety of signs from shopkeepers, restaurants, cafes, hotels, and even a tattoo parlor! Examples are: Librairie Première Issue, Paillard Le Café Boulangerie, Tatouage Toutankhamon, and Les Bruleries St-Jean.
The download contains:
1. 38 photos with gray background
2. 38 photos with white background for printing
3. Suggestions for using the photos in class
Uses for the photos include:
1. Projecting for class discussion and navigating meaning
2. Projecting for student writing assignment
3. Printing and using for stations
4. Printing and making a bulletin board
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my French city materials.
Please click here to see more of my French materials.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store.
French City 38 Authentic Signs from Québec City
by Sue Summers
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
. ville, French photos, photos of Canada