Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Does your French classroom look bare? Want to make it warm and inviting for your students and parents when they arrive? These colorful Francophone countries photos, flags, and facts, inspirational quotes, question word signs, and lively classroom objects labels will brighten up even the darkest of classrooms.
If you're a new teacher or a veteran teacher looking to spice up your classroom, this French classroom decor bundle is for you. Even when your students are daydreaming, they'll be learning culture, vocabulary, and grammar just by looking around the room.
Print on cardstock and laminate so you can use them for years to come! Save over 25% off individual prices!
Here's what's included:
1. French Class Labels, Decor - 3 Versions: black and white marbled, multi-color, or blule borders
100+ French classroom vocabulary word wall words, labels, desk name plates, common questions, and a calendar set. You'll be all set for Back to School with a colorful classroom and your students will learn lots of new vocabulary.
* 100 large word wall words with photos
* Medium size version for labeling bins and classroom items
* Mini labels for all the objects in your classroom (class version and a student version so they can label items at home).
* Desk Name Plates: "C'est le pupitre de . . ."
* Name Tags: "Salut, je m'appelle . . .","Bonjour, je m'appelle . . ."
* Calendar set: Days, Months, Date
* "Today Is" Interchangeable Calendar (Color and Black and White)
Ex. Today is the 3rd of January.
* Common Question Signs:
"May I go to . . .? The bathroom, the nurse, another teacher, my locker, my car, my counselor, the water fountain, the library."
"How do you say "____" in French?"
"What does "____" mean in English?"
pen, pencil, book, notebook, paperclip, stapler, blackboard, whiteboard, markers, dry erase markers, crayons, colored pencils, map, computer, mouse, glue, eraser, tape, chalk, ruler, folder, teacher, student, clipboard, globe, light, lights, light switch, outlet, plug, projector, CD player, TV, scissors, backpack, chair, student desk, teacher desk, paper, floor, ceiling, door, window, wall, clock, bulletin board, flag, pencil sharpener, bookcase, library, table, paintbrushes, paint, dice, blocks, bathroom, boys, girls, lamp, sofa, tissues, sink, hand sanitizer, lunchbox, recycling, trash, trash can, rocking chair, hole puncher, carpet, drawer, homework, locker, printer, headset, headphones, cabinet, filing cabinet, puzzle, journal, cubbies.
2. French Speaking Countries Photos, Interesting Facts, Classroom Decorations for all 30 Francophone Countries
This PowerPoint includes 6-8 colorful photos representing the food, people, animals, and places that make each country unique. 1-2 photos per page.
Use this as a presentation or as bulletin board decorations to inspire your students to study French. Show the presentation all at once or talk about one country a week throughout the year. 5 interesting facts in English and French for each country.
3. Inspirational Quotes
15 (7.5 by 10 inch) signs to spice up your French class. You'll be surprised how motivated your students are to figure out what each of these means.
Includes a follow-up activity so students can make their own inspirational French signs to bring home or add to your class.
1. Fleurissez là où vous êtes planté.
2. Si vous trébuchez, faites de cette chute une partie de votre routine.
3. Tout est difficile avant de devenir facile.
4. Soyez un arc en ciel dans le nuage de quelqu'un.
5. Faites ce que vous pouvez avec ce que vous avez, là où vous êtes.
6. Mon objectif est d'être riche : riche en aventures, de santé, en connaissances, de rires, en famille et en amour.
7. Découvrez la lumière dans les autres et traitez-la comme si c'était la seule chose visible.
8. Ne suivez pas le chemin d'un autre. Trouvez votre propre voie.
9. Faites d'aujourd'hui le plus beau jour de votre vie.
10. Il n'y a pas d'ascenseur vers le succès. Vous devez prendre les escaliers.
11. Si vous avez une famille qui vous aime, de la nourriture sur la table et un toit au-dessus de votre tête, vous êtes plus riche que vous ne le croyez.
12. On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur.
13. N'abandonnez pas vos rêves. Dormez cinq minutes de plus.
14. Si vous n'aimez pas où vous êtes, changez d'endroit. Après tout, vous n'êtes pas un arbre.
15. Vouloir, c'est pouvoir.
4. 12 French question word signs with authentic Francophone images and comprehensible input to show the meaning of the French interrogatives. Just print and hang to help your students learn how to use these words correctly!
5. Francophone Flags Bundle
Tired of your students writing down Germany, Italy, and Europe as French speaking countries? This bundle of flags, flag color by number activity, nationality partners, and more will ensure that your students know all 30 Francophone countries and their nationalities by the end of the year.
* Large country flags for 30 French speaking countries
* Speaking activity, describing the flags and the countries
* Flag to country matching activity
* Flag to country quiz and answer key
I included the countries with French as an official language, plus Morocco, where French is an unofficial second language.
Here's what teachers are saying:
Francophone Countries PPT, Photos, Facts:
* "Thank you for doing all of this work. This is perfect for the grade 8 cultural component of the new Ontario Curriculum. I plan on printing it off and making information cards about each country that students can use as research."
* "Great visuals to have around the classroom. Authentic reading practice!"
Francophone Countries Flags:
* "Love the flags! They made my classroom look so colorful and inviting! :)"
* "Great to use as decoration and to get the kids curious about the Francophone world."
* "Beautiful and such a time-saver! Used them for our presentations during Francophone week."
Question Words Signs:
* "These are beautiful! They look great on my classroom wall!"
* "Nice quality and graphics, love the details and examples!"
* "Great posters for FSL classrooms. I like that the posters use photographs instead of clipart. This makes them appealing to a wider age range."
Want Francophone cultural activities for the whole year?