French Classroom Decor, French Classroom Labels, Word Wall, French Calendar
Also included in
- Does your French classroom look bare? Want to make it warm and inviting for your students and parents when they arrive? These colorful Francophone countries photos, flags, and facts, inspirational quotes, question word signs, and lively classroom objects labels will brighten up even the darkest ofPrice $29.99Original Price $50.94Save $20.95
Spice up your French classroom with over 100+ French classroom objects labels, themed word wall words, desk name plates, common question signs, and a calendar set. You'll be all set for Back to School with a new colorful classroom and your students will learn lots of new French school vocabulary.
* 100 Large Word Wall Words
* Medium size version for labeling bins and classroom items
* Mini labels for all the objects in your classroom (class version and a student version so they can label items at home).
* Desk Name Plates: "C'est le pupitre de . . ."
* Name Tags: "Bonjour, je m'appelle . . .", "Salut, je m'appelle . . ."
* Calendar set: Days, Months, Date
Interchangeable Calendar (Color and Black and White)
Ex. Today is the 3rd of January.
Includes 3 regional variations:
Aujourd'hui c'est mercredi, le 5 octobre.
Aujourd'hui c'est mercredi 5 octobre.
Aujourd'hui c'est le mercredi 5 octobre.
* Common Question Signs:
"May I go to . . .? The bathroom, the nurse, another teacher, my locker, my car, my counselor, the water fountain, the library."
"How do you say "____" in French?"
"What does "____" mean in English?"
pen, pencil, book, notebook, paperclip, stapler, blackboard, whiteboard, markers, dry erase markers, crayons, colored pencils, map, computer, mouse, glue, eraser, tape, chalk, ruler, folder, teacher, student, clipboard, globe, light, lights, light switch, outlet, plug, projector, CD player, TV, scissors, backpack, chair, student desk, teacher desk, paper, floor, ceiling, door, window, wall, clock, bulletin board, flag, pencil sharpener, bookcase, library, table, paintbrushes, paint, dice, blocks, bathroom, boys, girls, lamp, sofa, tissues, sink, hand sanitizer, lunchbox, recycling, trash, trash can, rocking chair, hole puncher, carpet, drawer, homework, locker, printer, headset, headphones, cabinet, filing cabinet, puzzle, journal, cubbies
Includes many regional variations? of words (ex. du scotch, du ruban adhésif, des feutres, des marqueurs) so you can pick and choose the ones you like best.
Includes definite articles (le, la, l', les) and indefinite articles (un, une, des).
Looking for a different border?
These are also available with a multi-color border or a black and white marbled border.
Want something else in this set that you don't see?
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Classroom Decor:
Francophone Countries Photos and Facts
Want French lessons for the whole year?