There are 18 activities in this bundle that will support your students as they engage with the vocabulary for classroom objects in French.
Each of these resources sells individually for $2-$4. Get this bundle for 20% off.
Some of the activities can be done with the entire class, while others are more effective in pairs or small groups. You can also use several in one class if you set up stations around the classroom. There are various degrees of scaffolding involved and you can choose particular activities based on the amount of exposure that students have had to the vocabulary involved with classroom objects.
Each individual activity has an explanation of how to use it. In the list below you will also see the skill(s) that the activity focuses on (speaking, listening, reading, writing).
• Powerpoint to introduce vocabulary
• Cœurs and Carreaux → playing card activity (speaking)
• Carrés → word and image matching activity (reading)
• Jeu de dé → dice game to practice vocabulary (speaking, writing)
• Lance le dé → dice game to practice vocabulary (speaking)
• Demi-Douzaine → card game (speaking)
• Le Jeu Continue → memory-style game (reading, speaking)
• Memory → classic memory game, can also be used as flashcards (reading)
• Sudoku → word and picture matching activity based on Sudoku (reading)
• Cartes à Tâches → task cards (reading, writing, speaking, listening)
• Chasse au Trésor → scavenger hunt activity (reading, writing)
• C’est qui ? → whole-class guess who-type activity (speaking, listening)
• Les Mots et les Nombres → activity to practice spelling (writing)
• Va à la pêche → classic Go Fish activity (speaking, listening)
• Jumeaux → whole-class activity to find your « twin » (speaking, listening)
• Le Devin → partner guessing and deduction activity (speaking, listening)
• Naufrage → strategy activity (speaking, listening)
• Search → whole-class activity to find who has what (speaking, listening)
Buy in Bulk and Save a Bundle!