Also included in
- Do your students struggle to learn French verbs, vocabulary, and grammar? Are they unable to use verbs or vocab correctly in a sentence? Do they misspell them and misuse common grammar on quizzes? These 177 interactive notebook flashcards will reinforce the basics of French vocabulary and verbs s$24.99$33.92Save $8.93
- My French Lesson Plans, Activities, and Games, Vol. 1 includes over 1800 pages of fun, engaging activities that get your students reading, writing, and speaking in the target language. These resources will bring fresh energy to your class, will increase your students' fluency, and will save you hou$199.99$239.61Save $39.62
Check out this innovative way to introduce the French colors to your students. These 13 trifold flashcards will teach your students their French colors and how to use them (and other tricky grammar) correctly and fluently. Can be used with or without interactive notebooks.
For each French color flashcard, students:
* Read sentences and fill in the correct color in context.
* Flip the flashcard over and fill in the colors again as well as some of the additional words in the sentence.
* Write out all 3 sentences to solidify the grammar.
* Cut off the picture part of the flashcard to use to study.
* Staple the picture parts of the flashcards to create a mini review booklet for the end of the year.
Use colors trifold flashcards and your students will:
* Know how to use colors in context.
* Improve their overall spelling, accent use, and punctuation
* Become familiar with tricky grammar structures such as: prepositions, adjective agreement, être, etc.
These are also great as sub plans or as review for midterms or final exams.
Here's what teachers are saying about trifolds flashcards:
* "I love this whole concept! Thanks so much. Can't wait for more . . . . This is great!"
* "Highly recommend. My students love them and are using the template to create their own."
* "Love! Love! Love them! So much fun to generate conversations! Love how you weave in other grammar points for teachable moments."
Not sure yet? Try a set for free:
Want more interactive notebook trifold flashcards?