PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This activity contains 20 clues for French colors and patterns, plus multicolore, clair and foncé. All common colors are included, plus argent, bordeaux, and doré. Patterns included are à pois, à rayures, and éscossais. Also included are 11 images for students to identify.
Students are instructed to:
1. Complete the crossword.
2. Write French vocabulary words under each of the 11 images.
3. Write the French word next to each clue.
The download includes:
1. Crossword with images
2. Answer key with words next to the clues
3. Vocabulary page, copied 4 per page for paper saving student handouts
4. Enlarged vocabulary page for presenting and practicing in class
The download can be used as a fun substitute lesson plan. When students complete the worksheet activities, they can quiz each other on the vocabulary using the vocabulary reference.
Created by Sue Summers
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
French Colors and Patterns Crossword Puzzle and Vocabulary - Les Couleurs by Sue Summers is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. pair work, hands on activity, cooperative learning