Students will read, listen, write and speak in French. Some English questions are provided to ensure student comprehension of the text is assessed. This activity has a few different parts that can be used together or separately for student assessment. This resource can be used individually or as group work.
- "Lisez le texte" : These 4 short parts to read about different families are in two forms
- Lesson plans/ways to use the resource
- 10 questions about the texts they read (these questions are in English and students are to answer in French)
- question cards about text for group discussion
- a variety of blank templates for students to write about their own family
This activity can be as simple as printing and having students work on their own or you can print and cut out interactive text and questions for oral assessment and student interaction.