This lesson has several activities. Use this lesson if you are looking to teach the verb faire with different outside/countryside verbs. The vocabulary used includes:
faire une promenade, faire de l'escalade, faire de l'équitation, faire de la voile, etc.
If you are looking for activities to use with this set of vocabulary you are in the right spot! Included is:
1. A note sheet that is blank or filled in depending on your preference.
2. 1 listening (matching) activity - the script is included.
3. 2 speaking activities to get students up out of their seats using the language.
4. 1 reading/writing activity to practice "faire" in different forms and use the new vocabulary.
5. Vocabulary flashcards for when you want to introduce and practice new vocabulary.