Thank you very much for downloading this document, which is a sample of what you can find in the full 28 pages version. Feel free to check the preview.
In this free version, you will find one page with a cryptogram and another page with the answer. In this cryptogram (and all the others in the full version), your students will need to:
1. Translate the word “summer” in French
2. Place the letters that go with the numbers and find the words related to summer.
3. Translate in English the words that you find.
Enjoy, and if you like it, feel free to give me a positive comment and follow me to see my other upcoming products related to ESL, French, and Spanish (later).
And for those of you who do not know what is a Cryptogram, I have provided a page with in-depth directions to help your student do it right and to avoid any confusions with the numbers and letters.
Check this out... You might also like:
- Weekly Warm Ups (Bell Ringers) Made Daily
- French Verb To Be… être - Present Simple Tense - FREE Version!
- French Verb To Be… être - Present Simple Tense
- French Verb “to be” – Verbe Être, PRESENT Tense Packet
- French Verb To Be… Verbe être - Past Tense (Imparfait)
- French Verb To Be... être, Interactive Past Tense Packet (imparfait)
- French Dictation / Dictee - Great Grammar, Spelling, and Listening Helper
- French Passport HALL PASS
- French Days of the Week (Jours de la Semaine - Make it Fun with PowerPoint!
- French Passport Vocabulary - Word Search / Mots Caches in French and English
- Forms - Video / DVD in English - Keeping your Students Focus!
- French Cryptogram - Summer Vocabulary
- End of School Year - French Summer Word Search + Translation + Discussion
Copyright © Andree Carten. All rights reserved by author.