You receive EIGHT files in this bundle.
1. DANS MA VILLE NOTES SHEET: a handout with 20 pictures of places around town (bank, stadium, pool, museum, church, etc.) with a blank underneath to label.
2. DANS MA VILLE NOTES POWERPOINT WITH PLACES AND ACTIVITIES: Use this picture to give notes on the NOTES SHEET. Each slide shows a picture of one of the places around town, it identifies the place with a definite article, then it says what you would do AT the place. For example, Je vais chanter et prier à l’église.
*The font in this powerpoint is Adolphus.ttf and I’ve included it in this bundle in case you want to install it.
3. AROUND TOWN FLASHCARDS: There are 3 pages of reproducible flash cards with pictures from the around town notes/powerpoint
4. DANS MA VILLE QUIZ: MATCHING PLACES WITH ACTIVITIES: This is a quiz with 12 pictures of places around town and a word box. Students have to match the picture with the word.
5. DANS MA VILLE AROUND TOWN ACTIVITIES WITH ANIMATED GIFS POWERPOINT: This PowerPoint uses animated GIFs to show students the 20 activities that they would do around town—also taught in the DANS MA VILLE NOTES POWERPOINT and the DANS MA VILLE HOMEWORK VOCAB AND ACTIVITIES ID. All of the activities are presented in the FUTUR PROCHE.
*The font in this powerpoint is KGInimitableOriginal.ttf and I’ve included it in this bundle in case you want to install it.
6. DANS MA VILLE HOMEWORK VOCAB AND ACTIVITIES ID: Students are asked to define key vocabulary words from a list of 20 phrases for activities one would do around town. Then they are asked to say WHERE they would do these things, using à la, à l’, or au.
7. SEQUENCING PICTURES AROUND TOWN D’ABORD, ENSUITE, ETC POWERPOINT: In this PowerPoint, students are presented with 4 pictures (animated GIFs) representing things they would do around town. They can practice with a partner saying, “D’abord, je vais regarder un film au cinéma…” etc. There are 10 slides, each with 4 pictures.
*The fonts in this powerpoint are KGGeronimoBlocks.ttf and KGInimitableOriginal.ttf and I’ve included them in this bundle in case you want to install it.
8. POUR NAVIGUER LA VILLE LISTENING QUIZ: For this quiz, you tell the students what you are going to do 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc. For example, “D’abord, je vais voir un film, ensuite, je vais voir une pièce…” Students number the pictures in order and then write the name of each place under the picture.