Also included in
- Focus your energy back on your students in your comprehensible French classroom and get all the essentials for back to school in one place! This proficiency centered bundle includes Francophone classroom decor, high-frequency word walls, sweet sixteen posters, an editable syllabus, and a school supp$19.36$27.65Save $8.29
- It's time to spice up your distance learning plans for French with some authentic cultural voices and resources made especially for use with Google Classroom™. Whether you need something fun and raucous to do with your French students, ER verb grammar instruction or some daily routine vocabulary pra$20.13$28.75Save $8.62
- Focus your energy back on your students in your comprehensible French classroom and get all the essentials you need for teaching present tense grammar, high-frequency verbs, and French 1 vocabulary in one place! This proficiency-centered bundle includes Francophone classroom decor, digital interacti$82.70$103.37Save $20.67
Take your interactive notebooks into remote learning with a digital version! Your French grammar lessons with high frequency verbs can still be based on proficiency with a note taking method for Google Slides. Whether you're completely remote learning for French 1-2 or starting with a mixed model, this distance learning comprehensible activity for back to school has you covered. NO-PREP, ready to use, and student-friendly instructions? Yes please, let's make this high-frequency verb party happen!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WATCH THE VIDEO PREVIEW<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Grab the 1st Edition in this French Digital Interactive Notebook Series for FREE here
Your students will compile their own notes and receive input-based practice with the most important high-frequency verbs in vibrant color.
They'll also read a story about COVID-19 safety at school that uses their new vocabulary in context.
PSST... Save 30% on this in the Back to School CI French Teacher Bundle!
Also available in the yearlong French 1 Curriculum Kit Bundle for Comprehensible Input Teachers
This activity is a way to replace traditional note-taking during your present tense verbs unit. Supplement your in-class instruction with a diagram of 8 verbs in the JE form, a matching activity with a Coronavirus story, and 2 practice review pages based on communication and context.
- a customizable interactive notebook in Google Slides™
- 5 slides total
- a presentation of 8 important verbs from the JE form:
- je sors, je donne, je mets, j'entends, j'apporte, je vois, je viens, je sais
- and a review of...
- j'ai, je suis, je dis, je vais, je veux, je fais, je peux, j'aime
- comprehensible input focused practice
- a Coronavirus story with high frequency verbs at school
- built in review of all major high frequency verbs
- little writing, all input-based practice
- NO Prep turn-in option
- 2-3 day notetaking assignment or review for French 2
- Self-paced individual activities over multiple days : perfect for distance learning
Follow my TpT store by clicking the green star above to be the first to find out about sales & events!
Read More on the Blog
You can read more about how I use comprehensible input in my high school world language classes at my blog-become a subscriber to receive the ultimate guide to all things teaching in 2020 - the World Language Teacher Toolkit!
I'm here to support you through Distance Learning. What type of resource do you need?
Get your lesson planning + self care dialed in:
Bring the party virtually NO PREP
Save big on current and future digital lessons: