**** This is one of my first French Sight word packs, my French is rusty and I tried my best to ensure there are no grammar/spelling mistakes in this pack. If you notice anything that needs to be corrected, please let me know and I will make the changes right away. Thank you!
A pack of different activities and centers about dinosaurs in French.
1. 12 vocabulary word cards
2. "What I Learned about Dinosaurs" thought bubble worksheet
3. "Dinosaur Sentence" worksheet- students pick a vocabulary card and use it in a sentence
4. "My Dinosaur Report" worksheet- space to write dinosaur's name, size, what it ate and 3 facts about the dinosaur
5. "My Dinosaur Reports" worksheet- an open-ended writing activity
1. "Dinosaur Sight Word Mix-Up"- unscramble the letters to find the sight words
2. Sight word cards- 40 sight words with dinosaur graphics (a, le, la, un, de, va, il, j'ai, elle, tu, une, et, les, ma, moi, je, dans, papa, voici, c'est, jaune, rouge, il va, maman, grand, non, pour, bleu, petit, mes, vite, ils, qui, il y a, sur, vert, bon, oui, noir, où)
3. "Dinosaur Sight Word Search"- Place 10 sight word cards around the room, students must find and record them
4. "Dinosaur Write-the-Room"- students find words around the room that begin with the letters to spell 'dinosaure'
5. "My Favourite Dinosaur" writing activity
Find the English version of this bundle here
Find more French activities here