- French Pronoun 300 Practice Cards BUNDLE: Direct, Indirect, Y & ENThis bundle is a set of 300 French pronoun practice cards. These cards are written in the present, futur proche, and passé composé tenses and do not include negation. There are 75 cards to practice using the French pronouns Y a$18.00$14.00Save $4.00
- Ça y est, je parle français - French 1 and 2 - Units 7 and 8 BUNDLESave 30% when you purchase this bundle. This bundle contains Units 7 and 8 of the Ça y est, je parle français curriculum.UNITÉ 7 1 . PASSÉ COMPOSÉ WITH ÊTRE➯French passé composé - 60 verbs to conjugate - French writing ➯French passé$115.55$80.00Save $35.55
- Ça y est, je parle français - French 1 and 2 - Unit 7 BUNDLE**Purchase the complete Ça y est, je parle français levels 1 & 2 curriculum here**This bundle contains Unit 7 of the Ça y est, je parle français curriculum.UNITÉ 71 . PASSÉ COMPOSÉ WITH ÊTRE➯French passé composé - 60 verbs to conjugate$91.80$73.00Save $18.80
- ✯ Advanced French grammar, vocabulary, task cards, games and activities ✯Advanced French curriculum including conversation starters and speaking activities, dice games, taboo games, task cards, ice breakers, French 4 and AP level dictées, speaking activities, all sorts of games, worksheets and much$585.89$350.00Save $235.89
- French pronoun resources including games, task cards, worksheets and exercises, complete lessons, audio drills, challenge cards, and much more. Enjoy big savings with this bundle, and as I create more French pronoun resources I'll add them at no additional cost!➯ Just click here to follow my store!$189.40$100.00Save $89.40
- ✯ French 3 Curriculum Bundle: Ça y est, je parle français! ✯French 3 curriculum including dice games, taboo games, warm-ups, ice breakers, dictées, speaking activities, task cards, all sorts of games, worksheets, culture lessons, writing prompts, reading comprehension activities, TPRS circling acti$505.25$340.00Save $165.25
French Direct and Indirect Object Pronouns - 75 Practice Cards
75 cards to practice using French direct and indirect object pronouns in three different tenses. These practice cards focus on using: LE - LA - LES - LUI - LEUR. These practice cards will help students better understand when to use LE or LA to mean HIM or HER instead of LUI, and LES to mean THEM instead of LEUR.
Each card indicates the tense to be used: présent, passé composé, futur proche
➯ This resource is included in my French 2 curriculum: Ça y est, je parle français!
➯ This resource is included in my French 3 & 4 curriculum: Ça y est, je parle français!
Each card indicates a subject pronoun, verb in the infinitive form, and another word or words to complete the sentence. Students first form a sentence using the elements provided, then they restate the sentence using either a direct or indirect object pronoun. A two page answer key is provided. I recommend printing them on the front and back side of one sheet of paper so that you can easily distribute them to students so that they can check their work. This is an activity that students can work on alone or in pairs or small groups. My students really like to do this activity with a partner. One student says the sentence without the pronoun, then the other one says it with the pronoun. They take turns going back and forth.
PRÉSENT - JE - PARLER - MARIE
Je parle à Maris.
Je lui parle.
PASSÉ COMPOSÉ - TU - MANGER - PIZZA
Tu as mangé la pizza.
Tu l'as mangée.
FUTUR PROCHE - VOUS - FINIR - DEVOIRS
Vous allez finir vos devoirs.
Vous allez les finir.
Check out my Build Your Own French Bundle option. Select the resources you want from my store, and if they total $20 or more I'll quickly create a special order bundle for you at 20% off. No sale items or other already discounted bundles can be included.
Want to have all of your secondary French resource needs covered? Check out the following curriculum supplement bundles:
LICENSING TERMS: This purchase includes a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses.
COPYRIGHT TERMS: This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.
Want to get TPT credit to use on future purchases? Go to "My Purchases" and log in. Next to purchases there is a link to provide feedback. Click this link and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product. When you give feedback TPT gives you credits that you can use toward future purchases.