Each of the 3 crosswords in this money saving bundle contains the following:
2. Answer key
3. Vocabulary page with 4/page for paper saving student handouts
4. Vocabulary page for class presentation and vocabulary practice
For each puzzle, students are instructed to:
1. Write the French translation next to each clue.
2. Write a French word under each of the clip art images shown.
3. Complete the crossword.
ER Verb Puzzle
- This crossword contains 25 clues for French regular ER verbs. Sample words are: arriver, jouer, chanter, porter, travailler, demander, nager, écouter, danser, and manger.
IR Verb Puzzle
- This crossword contains 25 clues for French regular IR verbs. Sample IR verbs included are: accomplir, applaudir, choisir, finir, jouir, punir, ralentir, réussir, and vieillir.
RE Verb Puzzle
- This crossword contains 22 clues for French RE infinitives. Sample RE verbs are: attendre, descendre, entendre, mordre, perdre, rendre, and répondre.
These materials work well as substitute lessons.
After students have completed the 3 required tasks, partners can quiz each other using the vocabulary lists.
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see my corresponding verbs matching squares puzzles.
Please click here to see more of my French materials.
Please click here to visit my store.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
French ER, IR, and RE Verbs Crossword Puzzles, Image IDs, and Verb Lists
by Sue Summers
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
. French substitute lesson