Also included in
- Do your students struggle to learn French verbs, vocabulary, and grammar? Are they unable to use verbs or vocab correctly in a sentence? Do they misspell them and misuse common grammar on quizzes? These 177 interactive notebook flashcards will reinforce the basics of French vocabulary and verbs s$24.99$33.92Save $8.93
- Do your students struggle to learn the French regular ER, IR, RE verbs and expressions with avoir? Are they unable to use verbs in a sentence without conjugating the whole thing in their heads? Do they misspell them and misuse common grammar on quizzes? These 50+ interactive notebook flashcards w$12.99$17.96Save $4.97
- My French Lesson Plans, Activities, and Games, Vol. 1 includes over 1800 pages of fun, engaging activities that get your students reading, writing, and speaking in the target language. These resources will bring fresh energy to your class, will increase your students' fluency, and will save you hou$199.99$239.61Save $39.62
Do your students struggle with French ER verb conjugations? Are they unable to use verbs in a sentence without conjugating the whole thing in their heads? Do they misspell verbs and misuse common grammar on their quizzes?
These 47 interactive notebook trifold flashcards will teach your students how to use ER verbs (and other tricky grammar) correctly and fluently. Can be used with or without interactive notebooks.
For each ER verb trifold flashcard, students:
* Write the complete verb conjugation once.
* Read sentences and fill in the correct form of the verb in context.
* Flip the flashcard over and fill in the verbs again as well as some of the additional words in the sentence.
* Write out all 3 sentences to solidify the grammar.
* Cut off the picture part of the flashcard to use to study.
* Staple the picture parts of the flashcards to create a mini review booklet for the end of the year.
Use ER verbs trifold flashcards and your students will:
* Use verbs in context without conjugating in their heads
* Know when to use an infinitive after a conjugated verb
* Improve their overall spelling, accent use, and punctuation
* Become familiar with tricky grammar structures such as: prepositions, articles, adjective agreement, direct object pronouns, etc.
These are also great as sub plans or as review for midterms or final exams.
Here's what teachers are saying about trifold flashcards:
* "I love this whole concept! Thanks so much. Can't wait for more . . . . This is great!"
* "Highly recommend. My students love them and are using the template to create their own."
* "Love! Love! Love them! So much fun to generate conversations! Love how you weave in other grammar points for teachable moments."
Not sure yet? Try a free sample for French Question Words.
Want more trifold flashcards?