PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
5.33 MB | 14 pages
A great end of year activity that lets your students remember all the good times they had!
Included in this product are:
- One cover page introducing themselves (draw themselves and write their name)
- Fill in the blank activity: favorite colour, favorite song, grade, colour of their backpack, etc.
- Students describe themselves in a checklist format
- Students draw themselves with their teacher and write an adjective to describe their teacher
- Writing activity: students write 3 reasons they like their teacher
- Students draw and write about their best friend this year
- Students write a list format of the friends they play with at recess
- A word bubble page where students write all the words they/ their friends say (the “lingo” they like to use)
- Students draw and write about an activity they like to do at school (draw, listening center, math, etc.)
- Students draw and write about their favorite day at school
- Students draw and list the titles of some of their favorite books that they read/ the teacher has read to them
- Students draw and write 4 things they enjoyed eating for lunch this year
- Students write a list of what they would like to do this summer