- Engage your students with these motivating animated French as a Second Language streaming videos!There are 26 videos in total ( two versions of each of the videos: with or without captions (sans légende and avec légende) ).All of the materials that we are including in this bundled download are sold$32.50$20.80Save $11.70
Engage your students with these motivating animated French as a Second Language streaming videos!
We have included two versions of the videos: with or without captions (sans légende and avec légende).
There are a number of ways to use these videos with your French as Second Language students:
- Anticipatory Set: Open your lesson with the video to set the stage for learning.
- Differentiate Instruction: Play the video with captions or without depending on how advanced your students are.
- Guided Practice: Start and stop the video having your students read the captions out loud after hearing the audio from the video.
- Homework: Send the videos home (don’t forget the password) for parents/guardians to view with their children. Ask them to practice reading the captions aloud with their child.
These resources address the learning expectations of World Languages courses in US States and the curriculums in Alberta, British Columbia BC, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island PEI, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
These French Second Language videos are included at a significant discount with 25 other pairs of videos here:
You may be interested in the many other second language resources (English, French and Spanish) that we have created for you. We publish regularly.
Email us to sign up for updates from us and we will let you know as each lesson is released.
Email: email@example.com with “subscribe” in the subject line
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward free TPT purchases. We appreciate any feedback you can send our way!
We hope we help to get you Ready for the Bell!
Robin and Wayne