• Students can play this game in pairs or groups.
• You can keep scores individually or as a team.
• One student reads the statement: “Name something that children hate to do.”
• The other students compete to come up with the item that scores highest on the list. You can have students say their answers out loud and compete to be the first one to answer or write them on white boards and compete to have the highest score.
• You can use the points sores on the right (the percentage of people who gave that response) or you can use the number on the left, which will keep one competitor from earning many more points than the others.
• More advanced learners can continue trying to guess items from the list.
• Obscure and more difficult words are defined in parentheses in next to the word in French.
136 cards come in this 34 page set