Includes 22 cards to easily print, glue & cut with questions on one side and question + answer on the other (see preview image). Zip file includes PDF for easy printing and MS Word for easy editing/adding on.
Printing instructions :
1. Print document.
2. Fold in half/along center line « hot dog » style so that question and answer are back to back.
3. Optional: Glue the sides together.
4. Cut horizontal lines to separate cards.
Using cards with students:
1. Distribute cards
2. Students stand up in pairs. Student 1 asks question on card with answer (small text) facing him/her & large text facing partner. Partner attempts an answer: if correct, continue to Student 2’s card; if incorrect, Student 1 says the answer and then move on to Student 2’s card.
3. Students trade cards, high five and leave hands in the air to indicate a new partner is needed.
4. Students high five new partner & start over at step 2.
Vocabulary included: père, mère, oncle, tante, frère, sœur, fils, fille, grand-père, grand-mère, cousin, cousine, beau-père, belle-mère, beau-frère, belle-sœur, neveu, nièce, demi-frère, demi-sœur, parents, grands-parents + mari/femme, but only in questions