Instead of being nervous for the French first day of school, get excited with this bundle of 5 days of French first week activities. It has everything you need to make your first day of French class and first week of French class stress-free, so you can focus on getting to know your students.
Learn how to:
* Change your mindset from being nervous to getting excited
* Set the tone for the year in class
* Make your students take you seriously right from the start
* Teach language the way native speakers learn
* Get your students to speak and write in French
Follow Step by Step Daily Lesson Plans That Include:
* Daily conversation starters
* Total Physical Response commands
* Using verbs in context for communication
* Teaching numbers 1-100
* Using basic questions (Comment dit-on . . .? Puis-je aller aux toilettes?, etc.)
* Engaging Games
* Get Out of Your Seat Speaking Activities
* Structured Writing Activities
* Cultural Video Clip with Questions
* Introduction to Classroom Objects + Home Objects
Comes with Supplemental Materials Such As:
* Nationality Partner Sheets
* Number Reading Sheets
* French Counting Activities
* Number Quizzes
* Game Ideas
* Classroom/Home Object Labels
* French All about Me Writing Project (for French 2/3)
* French Basic Questions Classroom Signs
Use these French lesson plans every year so that you can enjoy the end of your summer instead of worrying about the upcoming school year.
Best for French 1 and French 2 classes.
Need French classroom decor?
Want French lesson plans for the whole year?