Beginners need comprehensible input, but it can get old always trying to come up with interesting and fun stories. Why not do some non-fiction CI instead?
This item is meant for beginning French students - with support, as early as the first semester! It includes a powerpoint with a simple narrative about French food and LOTS of repetition. Once you have done the powerpoint with your students, you will also have:
• a single-page text of the powerpoint with vocabulary
• comprehension questions in French
• an explanation and translation exercise for the word "on"
• story retell photo guides - for both speaking and writing
• links to additional resources and videos
• complete answer key
This item is also available in a bundle!
Bundle of all 6 CI lessons
Other CI lessons
La Ville de Paris
Thomas Pesquet, atronaute français