Also included in
- Save 20% by buying all of my French resources for French One, Two, Three, and Four in one bundle. Resources include Grammar and Vocabulary PowerPoints, Illustrated TPRS Stories and Speaking Activities, Interactive Notebook Activities, Lesson plans and curriculum, Google Drive Activities, autocorrec$141.00$176.24Save $35.24
- Save over 25% by buying all of my French resources for French One in one bundle. Curriculum includes Grammar and Vocabulary PowerPoints, Illustrated TPRS Stories and Speaking Activities, Interactive Notebook Activities, Lesson plans and curriculum, Google Drive Activities, autocorrecting Google For$110.00$130.34Save $20.34
- This bundle includes Interactive Notebook Activities, French digital activities, Google Drive Activities, autocorrecting Google Forms activities, and games for French One, Two, and Three, depending on when you teach "les métiers". The grammar and vocabulary covers weather (le temps), classroom objec$33.50$48.70Save $15.20
- French Food La nourriture PowerPoint and Curriculum: There are so many fun activities in this bundle! Everything you need to teach the French food vocabulary is included: PowerPoint with captivating visuals, Interactive Notebook and Google Drive activities, Paired Activities, Bingo games, TPRS, rest$15.43$21.59Save $6.16
These hands-on digital activities keep students on task and 100% engaged as they learn to talk and write about food and drinks in French, what they like and don't like, what they eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and what foods are good for you and bad for your health. Google Drive Activities are great for online or distance learning!
LA NOURRITURE GOOGLE DRIVE ACTIVITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING RESOURCES:
10-SLIDE DIGITAL INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK ACTIVITIES
- PowerPoint instructions for the teacher
- Activities in which students answer questions about the fruit using complete sentences
- Activities in which students move the food items to the appropriate boxes (Des légumes ou des fruits, bon pour la santé ou mauvais pour la santé) and then write the French name underneath
- Vocabulary Practice Activity in which students write the name of the food item under the image: Du vin, un œuf, du pain, du beurre, du jambon, du poulet, du fromage, etc.
- Activities in which students answer questions about food, “Quels fruits sont rouges ? Quels fruits sont jaunes ? Quels fruits est-ce que tu mets dans une salade de fruits ? Qu'est-ce que tu manges au petit déjeuner ? Que manges-tu pour le déjeuner ? Quels aliments sont bons pour la santé ?
- PowerPoint answers to all slides
- Five-page student handout with 98 vocabulary words for food and related expressions in French, including relevant verbs and verb conjugations, and an explanation of when to use the partitive
THESE ACTIVITIES ARE INCLUDED IN THE FOLLOWING MONEY-SAVING BUNDLES:
To receive freebies and notifications of new products on the following link to follow my store: Angie Torre
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU