Looking for a fun, engaging, and interesting way to have your students practice food and drink vocabulary? Trying to diversify your instructional strategies and get students speaking French more often? Well, look no further! This interpersonal speaking activity is collaborative, communicative, and student-centered, requiring minimal teacher input. Students will participate in a survey that will incite them to ask and answer questions about what types of food and beverages they and their classmates like and dislike. This activity is WONDERFUL for any French 1 class - middle or high school.
Please don't forget to RATE my product! As always, do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have about this product or any of my other products. :)
Interested in other products related to the French Food Unit? Check out one of these!
* French Food Bundle
(( BEST VALUE!! )))
* French Food Vocabulary: Activities & Assessments
* French Food Unit: Task Cards
* French Food Unit: Google Docs Vocabulary Activity
* French Food Unit: Le Cercle Magique
* French Food Unit: La Nourriture et Moi
* French Food Unit: Menu Project
* French Food Unit: Cafe & Restaurant Roleplay Skit