Students sketch and label a minimum of 6 of their favorite foods on the lunch tray. The download includes 4 slightly different versions of the activity to give flexibility and allow for differentiation, plus a bilingual list of sample lunch vocabulary words.
The different versions included are:
1. Le Déjeuner de (name) - This includes sample French food words.
2. Le Déjeuner de (name) - No food words are included on this version.
3. Le Déjeuner à l’École de (name) - No food words are included on this version.
4. Le Déjeuner Préféré de (name) - No food words are included on this version.
The vocabulary list includes 22 different foods commonly found in school lunches, plus the words spoon and fork. Examples of the foods are hamburgers, salad, milk, bread, french fries, cheese, milk, and grapes.
Uses and ideas for this activity:
1. Use as a practice activity during the food unit.
2. Use as a fun speaking activity when students present their completed sketches to their classmates.
3. Decorate the hall or a bulletin board with these colorful, tasty student creations.
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my French foods materials.
Please click here to see more of my French sketch activities.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
French Foods Lunch Tray Sketch and Label Activity - La Nourriture
by Sue Summers
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
.drawing, hands on, fun stuff