Students sketch and label salad ingredients. The download includes 4 slightly different versions of the activity to give flexibility and allow for differentiation, plus a bilingual list containing 18 vegetable words.
The different versions included are:
1. Salad bowl with labeling instructions (label 8 vegetables) and a bilingual list of 18 words
2. Salad bowl with labeling instructions (label 8 vegetables) and no words
3. Salad bowl with labeling instructions (label favorite foods) and no words
4. Salad bowl only
Uses and ideas for this activity:
1. Use as a practice activity when French foods are introduced.
2. Use as a fun speaking activity when students present their completed sketches to their classmates.
3. Decorate the hall or a bulletin board with these colorful, tasty student creations.
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my French foods materials.
Please click here to see more of my French sketch activities.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
French Foods Salad Bowl Sketch and Label Activity - French Vegetables
by Sue Summers
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
.drawing, hands on, fun stuff, food, nourriture