this 41 page PowerPoint presentation related the history of French immigration over the years (from the 40's until now).
It is concise and easy to understand for students.
The presentation contains:
- A concise and easy to understand history of French immigration
- A video about the statistics of French immigration
- A series of infographics about French immigration
- A series of thoughtful questions to ask students.
- The presentation is followed by a series of pictures / comics / ads about discrimination that will allow you to elicit discussions and debate with your students.
Made by a native speaker
Levels: French III, IV, AP
CHECK MY OTHER RESSOURCES! I exclusively work with authentic material and introduce the 6 AP themes in all levels (from French 2 to French 4).
Align your curriculum with your AP colleagues!