This graphics filled booklet contains lessons on fruits in french. The booklet utilizes Fill-in-the-Blanks, Colour Sorting and basic sentences. This booklet consists of five 8.5” by 11” pages folded in half to make the booklet. Instructions on how to build the booklet are included.
- Three pages of labelling fruit
- One page of sorting fruit into colour groups
- One pages of fill-in-the-blanks
- One page of matching fruit pictures to their french names
- One page of basic sentence introduction (booklet includes short sentences such as “C’est une banane”)
- Word search
- Quiz page at the end of the booklet!
- Knowledge of basic colours in french