Also included in
- Do your students struggle to learn French verbs, vocabulary, and grammar? Are they unable to use verbs or vocab correctly in a sentence? Do they misspell them and misuse common grammar on quizzes? These 177 interactive notebook flashcards will reinforce the basics of French vocabulary and verbs s$24.99$33.92Save $8.93
- Your students will master their French foods with these colorful French fruits, vegetables, food, and drink flashcards and activities for over 130 foods. Includes 3 different types of French food flashcards (interactive notebook, trifold, and regular), as well as 15 games and activities to provide a$12.99$17.97Save $4.98
- My French Lesson Plans, Activities, and Games, Vol. 1 includes over 1800 pages of fun, engaging activities that get your students reading, writing, and speaking in the target language. These resources will bring fresh energy to your class, will increase your students' fluency, and will save you hou$199.99$239.61Save $39.62
Do your students struggle with learning new vocabulary? Are they unable to use their new words in a sentence correctly? Do they misspell words and misuse common grammar on their quizzes? These 20 French fruits interactive notebook trifold flashcards will teach your students how to use these words (and other tricky grammar) correctly and fluently. Can be used with or without interactive notebooks.
For each French fruit trifold flashcard, students:
* Read sentences and fill in the vocabulary word in context.
* Flip the flashcard over and fill in the word again as well as some of the additional words in the sentence.
* Write out all 3 sentences to solidify the grammar.
* Cut off the picture part of the flashcard to use to study.
* Staple the picture parts of the flashcards to create a mini review booklet for the end of the year.
Use fruits trifold flashcards and your students will:
* Use vocabulary in context
* Improve their overall spelling, accent use, and punctuation
* Become familiar with tricky grammar structures such as: direct object pronouns, question words, adjective agreement, etc.
These are also great as sub plans or as review for midterms or final exams.
Here's what teachers are saying about trifold flashcards:
* "I love this whole concept! Thanks so much. Can't wait for more . . . . This is great!"
* "Highly recommend. My students love them and are using the template to create their own."
* "Love! Love! Love them! So much fun to generate conversations! Love how you weave in other grammar points for teachable moments."
Not sure yet? Try a free sample for French Question Words.
Want more trifold flashcards?