Do your students struggle with learning new vocabulary? Are they unable to use their new words in a sentence correctly? Do they misspell words and misuse common grammar on their quizzes? These 20 French fruits interactive notebook trifold flashcards will teach your students how to use these words (and other tricky grammar) correctly and fluently. Can be used with or without interactive notebooks.
For each French fruit trifold flashcard, students:
* Read sentences and fill in the vocabulary word in context.
* Flip the flashcard over and fill in the word again as well as some of the additional words in the sentence.
* Write out all 3 sentences to solidify the grammar.
* Cut off the picture part of the flashcard to use to study.
* Staple the picture parts of the flashcards to create a mini review booklet for the end of the year.
Use fruits trifold flashcards and your students will:
* Use vocabulary in context
* Improve their overall spelling, accent use, and punctuation
* Become familiar with tricky grammar structures such as: direct object pronouns, question words, adjective agreement, etc.
These are also great as sub plans
or as review for midterms or final exams
Here's what teachers are saying about trifold flashcards:
* "I love this whole concept! Thanks so much. Can't wait for more . . . . This is great!"
* "Highly recommend. My students love them and are using the template to create their own."
* "Love! Love! Love them! So much fun to generate conversations! Love how you weave in other grammar points for teachable moments."
Not sure yet? Try a free sample for French Question Words.
Want more trifold flashcards?
Expressions with Avoir
Want French lessons for the whole year?
Buy My French Store, Vol. 1