Need to teach the future tense in French to your students pre-intermediate? Not quite sure what to do? In this flexible resource you will find a step-by-step powerpoint with 17 slides (with guiding notes at the bottom of each slide) with a relevant context for the lesson, a clearly explained grammatical point and exercises to practice. Every activity is followed by a feedback/correction to save your time.
You will also get the handout with 3 pages so that students can keep a written track of their learning.
The resource contains:
1. A self-target setting slide with the objectives of the lesson
2. A starter with a Q/A in pairs
3. A video with answers to be answered by students
4. An introduction to the difference between the near future and simple future
5. Introduction to irregular verbs
6. Exercises (filling gaps-writing-speaking-drawing on the handout)
7. A review of objectives
Have fun telling about the future!
Each resource is available individually in my store
French future tense PPT
French future tense booklet
Check my store for more for resources about grammar and tenses here:
French grammar tenses bundle