This is a fun way to practice basic greetings and vocabulary! It's helpful for beginners and great review for more experienced students. These materials also work well for a sub lesson.
When students complete the puzzle, they can quiz each other using the accompanying vocabulary reference.
Included in the download:
- Crossword and answer key
- 25 word vocabulary list copied 4/page for paper saving student handouts
- 25 word vocabulary list 1/page for presenting and practicing as a class
Students are instructed to:
1. Complete the crossword with 25 vocabulary words and phrases including greetings, leave takings, introductions, and basic questions/responses such as "how are you/I'm well, thanks".
2. Write a French greetings word under each of the 9 images.
3. Write a French vocabulary word next to each clue.
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to purchase this as part of my French Greetings Bundle.
Please click here to see more of my French materials.
Please click here to visit my store.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store.
French Greetings and Basics Crossword Puzzle, IDs, and Vocabulary by Sue Summers is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
. salutations, back to school, rentrée scolaire