French House Items Word Search, Image IDs and Vocabulary List -
Students are instructed to:
1. Write the English translation next to each clue.
2. Find the French word in the word search.
3. Write a French word under each image.
There are 21 words for items and rooms in the house. Examples are bedroom, kitchen, armchair, basement, dining room, and hallway.
Included in the download:
1. Word search / key
2. Bilingual English to French vocabulary reference containing 21 words for presenting and practicing vocabulary.
3. Bilingual English to French student handout reference, copied 4/page
This resource makes a great substitute lesson. Students can first complete the worksheet and then can work in pairs to quiz each other on the vocabulary.
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my French house materials.
Please click here to see more of my French materials.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store.
French House Items Word Search, Image IDs, and Vocabulary List
by Sue Summers
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License