This product is in French
This material is copyrighted and is meant for use by one teacher. One teacher has permission
How to play the game
A great game for French immersion classes to review and practice “La 3e personne du pluriel au present”
1. Print the verb list on two different colored sheets of card stock (8 and1/2 by 11)
2. Cut and laminate for durability.
3. Divide the class in two teams.
4. Distribute to each team one set of the cards.
5. Each student should have at least one card.
6. Call a verb from the cards.
7. The students who have this card should stand up and run to a board.
8. Students should write a sentence using the verb.
9. Points are awarded for writing a complete and correct sentence first.
Graphics provided by (c) www.graphicsfactory.com
French Immersion game: La course aux verbes - 3e pers. du pluriel
by Renee Pitre-Kenny
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License