Do your students struggle to learn French verbs, vocabulary, and grammar? Are they unable to use verbs or vocab correctly in a sentence? Do they misspell them and misuse common grammar on quizzes? These 177 interactive notebook flashcards will reinforce the basics of French vocabulary and verbs so that your students will use them (and other tricky grammar) correctly and fluently. Can be used with or without interactive notebooks.
For each verb or vocab interactive notebook flashcard, students:
* Read sentences and fill in the correct form of the verb or vocabulary word in context.
* Flip the flashcard over and fill in the words again as well as some additional words in the sentence.
* Write out all 3 sentences to solidify the grammar.
* Cut off the picture part of the flashcard to use to study.
* Staple the picture parts of the flashcards to create a mini review booklet for the end of the year.
Use trifold flashcards and your students will:
* Use verbs in context without conjugating in their heads
* Know when to use an infinitive after a conjugated verb
* Improve their overall spelling, accent use, and punctuation
* Become familiar with tricky grammar structures such as: prepositions, the impersonal "a", agreement, etc.
These are also great as sub plans
or as review for midterms or final exams
Click on individual resources to see previews:
Expressions with Avoir
Here's what teachers are saying about interactive notebook trifolds:
* "I love this whole concept! Thanks so much. Can't wait for more . . . . This is great!"
* "Highly recommend. My students love them and are using the template to create their own."
* "Love! Love! Love them! So much fun to generate conversations! Love how you weave in other grammar points for teachable moments and introducing a new grammar point like direct object pronouns."
Not sure yet? Try a free sample for French Question Words.
Want French lessons for the whole year?
Buy My French Store, Vol. 1