This file includes a class set (24) of cards for your class to play J'ai, Qui a?. This is a great way to practise Valentine's Day vocabulary while having fun!
How to Play:
1. Give each student one card. If you have less than 24 students, give some students two cards (they will play twice).
2. The first card (indicated) will go first. The student reads their card.
3. The student with the corresponding card stands up and reads their card.
4. The game continues until the last person reads their card. It will loop back to the first person who started the game.
5. When students are familiar with the vocabulary, you can time them and set challenges!
Ideal for Grade 2 and Grade 3 French Immersion, Grade 4 Core French.
Valentine's related products:
French Valentine's Hunt for Cupid Challenge
French Valentine's Day Centres (math and literacy)