French Landforms Unit - Les Formes de Relief Activities for FSL and core French
- Google Drive™ folder
Products in this Bundle (4)
Also included in
- Do you teach Alberta grade 6 FSL ( French as a Second Language )? Are you tired of spending hours hunting for engaging and fun French lessons for your grade 6 students? Then this massive FSL Bundle is for you! With so many activities, you will never again wonder "What should I do in French class todPrice $76.76Original Price $95.95Save $19.19
- Do you teach elementary core French? Are you tired of spending hours hunting for engaging and fun French lessons for your grade 4, 5 and 6 FSL students? Then this massive French as a Second Language Growing Bundle is for you! With so many activities, you will never again wonder "What should I do inPrice $234.66Original Price $293.33Save $58.67
This French Landforms bundle is the perfect addition to your core French les reliefs et étendues d'eau vocabulary unit. Great for going paperless because all of the activities can be assigned in Google Classroom TM! Need to save on photocopies? This unit is for you!
Start with the Google Slides TM presentation. Each slide includes a full-colour image and AUDIO! It works great as a supply teacher or sub tub activity because the audio is included so your sub doesn't even need to know how to speak French. For virtual learning, you can have students work through the slides independently from home. The presentation also comes with a student note-taking document.
Next, have students practice their new vocabulary terms with digital activities. These virtual worksheets have moveable pieces and are a ton of fun for students to complete.
After that, core French students are ready to play a fun Would You Rather game! There is a digital version, worksheet version and task card version included.
Finally, assess students' knowledge with the Google Form TM quiz. It is even self-marking!
This mini-unit covers French landforms, making it perfect for a French as a Second Language unit on Alberta's landscapes. However, it is general enough that it can be used by core French or FSL teachers in other provinces as well.
Google Slides TM Presentation
- 16 Google Slides with audio
- PDF printable student note-taking document
- PDF teacher guide
Google Form TM Quiz
- 16 Question Self Marking Google Form Quiz
- PDF teacher guide
Google Slides TM Digital Activities
- 15 Google Slides
- Answer Key
- PDF teacher guide
Would You Rather Game
- Google Slides Version
- Task Card Version
- Printable Worksheet Version
- les formes de relief
- les cheminées de fées
- la gorge
- les glaciers
- les collines
- le lac
- les montagnes
- les plaines
- la rivière
- la zone humide
- la vallée
- la cascade
- la falaise
- le volcan
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask in the Q&A section and don’t forget to check out the preview!
Note: This product was designed for the Alberta Grade 6 FSL classroom but it is general enough that it will work in any core French classroom studying landforms and bodies of water.
Check Out my other French products!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to
login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and
leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you
feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your
feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your
classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and
click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates
about Chocolate Covered Classroom Creations! ☺